Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Remembering Gratitude

Yes,it is important to remember your blessings --it gives us more of a sense of gratefulness in our lives and since everyone seems to have blogged about what they're thankful for --here goes:

I'm thankful for my family. I'm thankful that all of our sons and a daughter have truly found their eternal companions and I'm thankful for the sweet daughters and son that they are. I'm thankful for ALL of our family-even Amy with her struggles.I'm also very grateful for all of oour grandchildren!What a joy they are!

I'm thankful for the experiences that I have had in life and the lessons that I have learned.

I'm thankful for Utah and the opportunities that we enjoy here.

I'm thankful for the job that we have and our finacial situation.

I'm thankful for our home , food, and warm clothes., and cars.

I'm thankful for the teachings of the church--I don't know where I would be without it.(probably a bum!)I'm very grateful for the atonement and revelation that we receive daily????


I'M GRATEFUL FOR TAP!-IT MAKES ME HAPPY!


I'm grateful that we have people willing to sacrifice for us in the service to our U.S A.

5 comments:

Scott said...

Thanks for sharing! We are grateful to have you so close. We can't wait for your tap recital, if you let us know when and where it is.

Alisha said...

great list! will you be having tap class when i'm in ttown? i'd love to come watch!

Mom and Dad Pete said...

No tap class, sorry She lives up in the mountains where it usually snows alot,so class quits on Dec. 6 til Feb.(I think)

nettie said...

i didn't know you were taking a tap class!?! how fun!

Valerie said...

I'm grateful for the wonderful example you are for each of us and for how you raised amazing children! I don't know how you did it. I'm more and more in awe of mothers as I see how difficult it is to be a good one!