Monday, November 12, 2007

I've been bitten too!!!




I've been bitten by the football game bug! I never thought that I would be a football fan--but I absolutely LOVE them.( I guess it comes from having 5 boys) It's all exciting-whether it's the Cougar band playing "Heyyyyy Baby!"; or Cosmo doing his tricks(last time he did about 10 front handstands in a row ( Iguess thats what you call them); or the cheerleaders doing their thing; or people just having fun(last game the kids in our section were throwing paper airplanes and having a contest to where they would land). And of course, there is the game (playing to a sellout crowd of 65,000 about) which is exciting in itself. It's just good clean fun!
P.S.(There's just something about being amongst people with all the same values.)


1 comment:

Alisha said...

oh man i wish i could come!!! i love live football games too!! tv football isn't quit as excited.