Saturday, April 12, 2008

Not again!


Just trying to catch up on what's been happening. We are still getting snow!!
Winter doesn't want spring to get here. Summer will happen and spring will probably be skipped.
(But the temp is supposed to be up to 70 next week)(Can't wait to go to Ariz.)




I've had fungus in my toes and at Christmas Ray told me to soak my toes in vinegar and it would kill the fungus. Well, I don't think I did it diligently enough and it kinda worked. Then I heard on the radio that Listerine has the properties in it to kill fungus, so I tried that. After 2 months of doing these ,I just broke down and got some fungus killer at Walmart, but it takes a month too! I should just break down and get some antibiotics from the doc!


We sure enjoyed Jeff's family when they were here, but I only took a few pictures(I'm terrible!) Morgon sure had fun making 'snow angels ' in the snow though.















1 comment:

Alisha said...

you better get that fungus taken care of before you come here!! lol, that's sick.
i really did laugh out loud when i called you the other day and you said it was snowing. i guess utah wanted to welcome you the only way it knew how.