Thursday, February 14, 2008

update




Someone asked for a picture of my Christmas tree; well here it is-finally.

And a picture of the room that we are finishing(Gary and I ARE NOT room contractors by a big margin so it's taking us forever--one hour at a time is all we can muster if even that! After Ray was here; it went 2 whole weeks before we even did anything(we were so sick of it!) This is the only picture I have--the other pictures will not download onto the computer for some reason--anyway HAPPY VALENTINES DAY (I hope all received their valentines(I sent everyone one; but some did not go through, I''m afraid-let me know if someone didn't receive one.)

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Wow dad.. you are crazy.. finishing your basement? Haven't you learned anything? Hard labor NEVER pays off ;) kidddding

-James