Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Catching up

This last week I hosted at Education Week at BYU--What a spiritual feast! (Actually the whole theme around the classes was :how to listen to the Spirit.)
Dad's birthday. His new leather computer case --with wheels!

Sarah's creative cake.

This is Scott in Amy's new car--which she bought.(She ran over a high median in the highway which she didn't see and popped her tires, broke her windshield and deployed her airbags. (She didn't realize how expensive a new car could be, but now she knows.)It's nice, don't you agree?
I got new batteries and let her take my camera to Lake Tahoe for Ashley Smith's wedding--hence,the pictures. Now you should see more blogs.



3 comments:

Alisha said...

that car picture is soooooo funny. cool leather case dad. i'm jealous that you got to go to education week. i've been wanting to go to time out and can never bring myself to pay the money.

Kristen P. said...

Scott- you are SO tall! Or is that car SO small?;)

I love doing things like education week. It really fills your soul with good stuff!

Alisha- Pay the money for Time Out! There are parts that are silly, i.e. Michael McLean, he's goofy. But the talks are so good! You can get cheaper tickets by going with the group rate and taking your own lunch. Maybe you can come up here next year and go with me! That would be fun.

Mom and Dad Pete said...

Is there an Education Week up there,Kristen?I never knew(I hosted so I got my ticket for free)