Wednesday, August 23, 2006

pee-phew

We Have a SKUNK in our garage! Evidently he has been living there for awhile(behind the cabinets) and only comes out at night. We thought it was funny that the cat was so skinny and didn't like to be in the garage at all. We saw him the last 3 nights, but we thought he just came in at night so we started shutting all the doors-boy it is hot in the garage!--but tonite we saw him go behind the cabinets--and figured out that where he lives! and comes out at night to feed on cat food. This afternoon , I think he was in a box--I thought it was the cat--scratching and pulling the boxc lid in and out--so I hollered kitty-kitty and no answer so I figured he was out--come to find out it was the skunk! I called the sherif next door and asked him what to do????? because I couldn't find the number for the animal control--He said there is NO animal control in Fallon and he didn't think that anyone would do anything anyway.HE SURE WOULDN'T! He said that if he doesn't come out tonite with all the doors open, to call the sherif's office, hopefully something will be done!!!

No comments: