Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Cherries, cherries, and more cherries

Opps! Just learning how this thing works! We've got cherries coming out of our ears! The cherry tree is loaded! I guess if I was really ambitious, I would make a cherry pie--but that is just not me! I'd rather eat them. The birds are having a Hey-Day! We have sooooooooo many birds--you would not believe it and they come because of the cherry tree. There was probable 7-10 out there eating our cherries this morning!At least! I've invited the missionaries over to pick some cherries--if there is any left!I miss not having kids to climb the cherry tree for me--I tried to get up there--but alas! I'm too clutsy.I got most of them off the bottom limbs, but I guess I'll just have to let the birds have the top. I have an owl in the tree(a fake one) but the birds are too darn smart for it--they just ignore it. or they wait until I go and then come back--darn things!
___UTAH! HERE WE COME!___ We've rented a cabin up in Park City the 1st -June 8. It'll be nice to get out of Fallon for awhile. Dad wants to go fishing and we are planning on having a good time. Anyone is welcome to come up! We are expecting Scott and Britta for a while and Brett and Sarah, too. Probably Amy( if she can get off work--she's coming home the next week also, so it might create a problem.) Hey--what happened to Amy!--we'd love to see all of you guys, but I realize distance creates a little problem.

2 comments:

nettie said...

YUMMMM...I wish we were close enough to come pick cherries!

James said...

You are going to be in a cabin June 1st through the 8th? Did dad invent a time machine?

I want to ride in dad's time machine, cause..."I can throw a pigskin over them mountains"